February 16, 2024 - February 17, 2024
We’re thrilled to announce that entries are officially open for the 34th Annual Mykonos Offshore Race from the 16th to 17th of February 2024.
- Mykonos 2024 NOR
- Mykonos 2024 Entry Form
- Mykonos 2024 Crew List
- Mykonos 2024 Safety Declaration
- Offshore 2024 Accommodation Flyer
- Mykonos 2024 Liability, Waiver, Claims, Express Assumption of Risk & Indemnity Form
How to Enter:
Entering the race is now a breeze. You have two convenient options:
- Online Entry Form: Simply complete your entry using our user-friendly Google Form. Follow the link to access it directly and secure your spot in this thrilling race. https://forms.gle/7khUTZFjXWFWzTCu6
- Downloadable Entry Form: If you prefer to fill out a physical form, you can download it from our website as a fillable PDF. Under Documents section above.
Please note your entry will not be seen as confirmed until you proof of payment has been received.
Early entries close on the 25th of January 2024. We require a completed crew list by this date to ensure correct regatta shirt allocation, otherwise you will only receive your regatta shirts after the event has taken place.
Registration : Thursday 15 February from 17h00 until 18h00.
- Skippers briefing at RCYC : Thursday 15 February at 18h00, compulsory for all skippers or their representatives.
- There may be an equipment inspection on Thursday 15 February from 12h00 to 18h00. Boats will be notified if they are required to be available for inspection no later than 18h00 on Tuesday 12 February.
There will be two races: Race 1 on Friday 16 and Race 2 on Saturday 17.
Scheduled times of the warning signals for each class in Race 1 on Friday 23:
- Classes B and C: 08h25.
- Multihull class: 08h40.
- Class A: 08h55.
Scheduled time for the first start in Race 2 (a pursuit race) on Saturday 17 is 11H30. Race 2 starting times for each boat will be posted on the ONB.
- Entry fee: R500 per boat and R250 per crew member.
- Late entry fee: R600 per boat and R300 per crew member.
- The entry fee may be paid into First National Bank, Account number 50050045316, branch code 250 655 using the reference “MOR Boat Name”.
- Late entries will be accepted until 18h00 on Friday 9 February provided the late entry fee is paid.